Outside Edge has three distinct but interlinked areas of activity:
1. Outside Edge Theatre
- Professional theatre productions of new work presented in theatres and art centres.
- Interactive touring productions in a variety of setting including prisons, young offenders institutions and treatment centres.
2. Outside Edge Participation
- Integrated self-development courses that develop life skills through theatre and drama for people affected by substance misuse.
3. Outside Edge Training
- Trainings for multi agency professionals focused on issues such as safeguarding children, domestic violence, and dual diagnosis.
“For those in the know in the world of addiction treatment Outside Edge are a familiar and welcome benchmark of excellence, a best kept secret. But their work deserves and demands a wider audience. They were the first and they are the best. May their journey continue.”
—Nick Mercer, Addiction Treatment Consultant.