We will be offering a blended delivery for any groups that are returning to in-person facilitation. This means that you will be able to access the group either in-person or online via Zoom. The choice is yours!
For now, we will only be offering in person delivery for the groups listed below:
- Edge Two (Mondays)
- East London Write Now (Tuesdays)
- East London Drop-in Drama (Tuesdays)
- West London Write Now (Wednesdays)
- West London Drop-in Drama (Wednesdays)
- Women’s Drama Group (Thursdays)
- South London Drop-In Drama (Friday)
While we welcome the lifting of restrictions announced by the Government in July, the safety and wellbeing of Outside Edge staff and Service Users is always at the forefront of our decisions. Outside Edge has therefore implemented measures to build confidence and a sense of safety for both our staff and Service Users. We are taking a phased approach to lifting covid measures, at a pace that works for staff and Service Users. We hope that this will give our facilitators and participants the confidence to continue to attend the sessions and return to in-person delivery slowly but surely.
Changes from August:
No need to Book In
We will be removing the booking system and reinstating ‘Drop In’ attendance for all registered OETC Service Users. If you are new to OETC you will still need to complete an induction ahead of coming to your first session. Register your interest in our sessions here.
The option to attend on Zoom will still be available for those people who are unable to make it to the physical space. We hope that the measures in place will help give you the confidence to come back to the space as and when you are comfortable to do so.
We kindly request you maintain social distancing whenever possible and consider other participants and staff as you move around the workshop.
We encourage those who can to continue to wear a face covering in indoor workshop spaces (unless exempt).
Unfortunately, we will not be offering refreshments during workshop activities, so please do bring your own water and snacks if required.
All these guidelines will be continually reviewed in line with government guidelines and the needs of the Outside Edge community. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask, you can drop us a message on email@example.com.
If you are new to OETC, register your interest here and a member of the team will be in touch.
Help us keep you safe!
If you are feeling unwell with any of the following symptoms please do not attend in person and self isolate as per the government guidelines. You are still welcome to join us on Zoom.
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal