As the government announced changes to Covid-19 guidelines (effective from Friday 10th December) last night, we wanted to reassure all members of the Outside Edge community that we will be continuing to deliver all workshops and reiterate our policies in regards to in person working.
We know that for a lot of our community being able to meet in person is important and we want to be able to continue to do this as safely as possible by following the guidelines below:
– If you feel unwell or have any Covid-19 symptoms (however mild) you should not come to the workshop space. You must self isolate and book a PCR test, only returning to workshops once you have received a negative PCR result.
– When travelling to the workshops, you must wear a face covering over your nose and mouth on public transport, unless you are exempt.
– We strongly advise that you wear a face covering in the workshop space unless you are exempt, to protect yourself and others.
– In line with government guidelines we will not require Service Users to present a NHS COVID Pass or negative Lateral Flow Test at our weekly groups.
– Wherever possible please socially distance whilst you are in the workshop space and avoid close contact with others.
– Sanitize or wash your hands on arrival and at regular intervals.
We will continue to review these measures and let you know if there are any changes in due course. If you have any concerns or questions please don’t hesitate to contact the office. As a reminder please see the schedule of weekly activities here . The week commencing 13th December will be our final week of workshops for 2021, before the two week Christmas Closure.